Our painters specialize in Exterior Painting.
*Blue houses: 2017-2019 *Green houses: 2020 *Red houses: 2021
- The Best Guarantee, see our Guarantee Page
- NO EXCLUSIONS Warranty…workmanship and materials
- Over 1,000 satisfied Castle Rock homeowners in the past 4 years!
- No Deposits or Payment until final inspection of the job
- Highest quality Sherwin Williams paint and materials
- Help with color selection. Many of the HOAs in the town of Castle Rock take anywhere from 30-90 days for the architectural to approve or deny colors. It is really important to contact your HOA in advance to determine their process and the length of time it could take to receive approval. Another important part of dealing with an HOA is inquire about whether you need to submit colors even if they are staying the same.
Certain HOAs do require submittal no matter what. Many of the HOAs here also provide a pre-approved color list as well.
- Most HOAs in Castle Rock recommend Sherwin Williams paint and we are one of the only companies that use their limited lifetime warranty paints at an affordable price!
Unlike many residential paint contractors in Castle Rock, CO we accept no payments or deposits until you and a Vivax Pros Painter have inspected the job. Other house painters in Castle Rock, CO can’t compare to us, we’ll prove it!
A list of a few of the Home Owner Associations we work with in Castle Rock:
Castle Pines North Masters Assoc
Useful links for more information:
To find a Sherwin Williams Paint Store nearest to you:
Color Visualizers – upload your own photo and plan your colors:
Castle Rock Painter Testimonials below (to see more online click here)
“They finished our house and barn in 2 1/2 days and did a great job of cleaning up, The workers were friendly and professional.”
Pam A, Castle Rock
“I would definitely give Vivax Pros a great score. Not only was the project first class, but their project manager Blake was extremely competent!!”
Jim T, Castle Rock