NO EXCLUSION Workmanship Warranty
“When I created this warranty I wanted to have the best warranty in any industry. We have never denied a warranty claim in over 10 years, and never will! We are warranting our relationship with you, our valued client.” — Jeremiah T. Owen, Founder and President
All of our warranties include correcting any problem with the material or workmanship that may occur during your warranty. We will repair affected areas at zero cost to you, the homeowner. We stand behind our paint jobs because our reputation depends on it. You choose the duration of your warranty.
Common things our warranty’s cover that most of our competition doesn’t (these are probably the most important things due to the Colorado climate):
- Cost for Materials (seems obvious, but take a close look at the fine print of other warranties)
- Cost for Labor (another thing that should always be included and covered by the warranty)
- Wood Windows
- Horizontal Surfaces (where snow sits!)
- Where Siding Meets Roofline (again snow sits here which is why this is one of the first areas paint breaks down)
- Bottom 3 Siding Boards of the House (do your sprinklers hit these?)
- Blotchy Fading
- Caulking Cracks (when a house settles, caulking can become an issue, we warranty this!)
Our warranty is the best in the industry.
Guarantee of Quality
- We will treat your home and family with the utmost respect.
- We will be punctual and communicate time changes.
- We will strive for perfection.
- We will perform a daily cleanup of your project.
- We will use the best products and highly qualified employees.
- We will return your calls promptly.
- We warranty our workmanship.
Other companies say these things. We guarantee it (in writing).
Take $100 off your project if we don’t deliver on our promises.