Four years ago, I lived in a home that had a simple deck attached to the back of the house. My roommate and I spent countless hours relaxing, cooking, laughing and sharing stories with friends in our outdoor living room. It was an ideal combination of comfort and convenience, with the fresh air and sounds of our backyard. Without a deck, we would have spent considerably less time outside and might have missed out on some lovely afternoons and evenings with friends.
“Many great memories were made on our deck that I will remember fondly for years to come.”
Here in Colorado, we have days all year that invite us outside. Decks are an outdoor living room, kitchen, and playroom. They are places where we can gather with loved ones. Modern decks are so much more than square expanses with no character. When we design your deck with you, you tell us how you want to enjoy your deck, and we’ll make it a reality.
The Design to Build Process
- First, you can meet with our deck specialists to talk about your ideas.
- We create a design rendering with all of your desired elements included.
- Our design team meets with you to review the proposal and discuss the many options, such as color and material.
- Our design team will put together a design from on our talks with you and present a design and pricing structure based on the agreed choices.
- Together, we will confirm the details and scheduling of the build.
- Now, let’s begin the build! We’ll meet with you to introduce you to the team that will be on site, as well as answer any final questions you might have.
- When the project is complete, we’ll meet with you again to ensure you are 100% satisfied. We will complete the necessary warranty information and let you enjoy your new outdoor space!
It’s easy to get started, but summer is moving along quickly! Call us to schedule your free consultation. Vivax Pros is a family-owned and operated business that is powered by people who care about providing the best service in the industry. Let us help you transform your outdoor space into an extension of your home. Reach us at 720-331-9735 to get started!